The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week was nicely peaceful and productive. At work, I finally switched over from my half-table work area to a real desk. My office which I used to share with two other people is just me for now, so it seemed silly to stay at my small work area with two desks available.
My daughter is finally starting her job as an emergency dispatcher/ 911 operator this week. Her orientations and training will be during normal work hours, so she has to get up really early and will be gone all day. It’s going to be weird to have so much quiet again during the day. When she gets through training and works actually dispatching, her hours could be anytime, even the middle of the night. It’s good that she’s finally going to be out in the work world. She’s also gotten into the first college she applied to for her Master’s in Criminal Justice. She has other schools to apply to but things are going somewhere for her, which as her mom, I love to see.
The weather has been beautiful so far this weekend after a cold start to the week. It’s inspired us to head down to the lake again and enjoy long walks along the shore. Now, to get the kayaks back down to our kayak slip.
So, that was my week – how was yours?
I was sent very interesting eBooks this week. I linked the covers to their NetGalley pages in case you are as intrigued as I am.
We finished Ring of Power, She-Hulk, and Big Shot all last weekend, so we needed something new to stream this week. We settled on The Peripheral on Amazon Prime, which looked very wild. Definitely worth a try.
- Monday (October 17, 2022) Sunday Post on Monday
- Tuesday (October 18, 2022)Book Review – The Raven Spell by Luanne G. Smith (Historical Paranormal Thriller)
- Wednesday (October 19, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (October 20, 2022) Book Review – The Family Game by Catherine Steadman (Psychological Thriller)
- Friday (October 21, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Monday (October 24, 2022) Book Review – Night of the Raven Dawn of the Dove by Rati Mehrotra (YA Epic Fantasy)
- Tuesday (October 25, 2022) Book Review – Marlowe Banks, Redesigned by Jacqueline Firkins (Romantic Comedy)
- Wednesday (October 26, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (October 27, 2022) Book Review – A White Christmas on Winter Street by Sue Moorcroft (Holiday RomCom)
- Friday (October 28, 2022) Book Blogger Hop