The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
I’m losing an hour today and you know what’s the first thing I think about? “Oh, no – that’s one less hour to read, today.” Such is my life but I can’t complain. I will feel it more tomorrow when that alarm goes off at 6am.
My daughter is home for her last spring break, and we will be doing some adult clothes shopping for a dress to go under her graduation gown and interview clothes 😳. These transitions have always been hardest for me with my youngest. She is forever that three-year-old curly-haired moppet that loved to snuggle in my lap ❤️ .
I haven’t been clothes shopping the traditional way (you know – actually go to the store and try things on) since Covid began, so this will be a doubly monumental day.
Thanks to St. Martin’s Press
Thanks to Random House
I tried Sweet Magnolias on Netflix yesterday. Season 2 just came out but I haven’t watched season 1, so I started there.
- Monday, March 7: Mini Book Reviews of Daughter by Kate McLaughlin and Quantum Girl Theory by Erin Kate Ryan (Thrillers)
- Tuesday, March 8: Blog Tour Book Review of Smile and Look Pretty by Amanda Pelligrino (Contemporary/Domestic Thrillerish)
- Wednesday, March 9: WWW Wednesday
- Wednesday, March 9: Blog Tour Book Review of Undercover Princess by Connie Glynn (MG Princess Adventure)
- Thursday, March 10: Book Review of A Far Wilder Magic by Allison Saft (YA Fantasy)
- Friday, March 11: Book Blogger Hop
- Sunday, March 13: Spotlight of Under the Bridge: A Liverpool Mystery by Jack Byrne
- Monday, March 14: Book Review of Secret Identity by Alex Segura (Noir Mystery/Thriller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Tuesday, March 15: Spotlight of The Rosewood Chronicles, Book 5 by Connie Glynn
- Wednesday, March 16: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, March 17: Mini Book Reviews of Under Lock and Skeleton Key by Gigi Pandian (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.✨) and I am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin (Thrillers)
- Friday, March 18: Book Blogger Hop