The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
The weather gave us a touch of spring this week, when the the last half of the week brought temps in the mid-60’s and rain, rain and more rain. The warmer temps were nice but this weekend we are sunny and in the 40’s 🥶 The warm weather ended with this beautiful sunset on Friday (below). The colors were just amazingly vibrant.
In August, I posted this picture of my little lemon from my Mother’s Day lemon tree:
I have since learned that lemons mature very slowly. The lemon above has just begun to reach maturity, and I have a new baby lemon starting it’s journey.
This week I have been working on or at least thinking about this year’s trips, such as going up to Chapel Hill for my baby girl’s last dance performance with her college dance team, her graduation in May, and maybe a birthday trip in March. I’ve also started looking at beach rentals for this summer. Yay! I don’t know why we never rent the same place twice, but we don’t often do that. So I every February, I get to explore my choices fresh.
That’s been my week, how has yours been?
I watched a little of the Olympics this week. I enjoy figure skating in particular and caught some of the men’s performances.
- Tuesday, February 1: Blog Tour Book Review of The Iron Sword by Julie Kagawa (YA Fantasy – 4.5⭐️’s)
- Wednesday, February 2: BlogTour Book Review of The Beast and The Bethany: Revenge of the Beast by Jack Meggitt-Phillips (MG Fantasy)
- Wednesday, February 2: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, February 3: Mini Book Reviews of The Violin Conspiracy by Brendan Slocumb (Mystery – 4.5 ⭐️’s) and The Violence by Delilah S. Dawson (Thriller – 4 ⭐️’s)
- Friday, February 4: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, February 7: Book Review of Dark Horse by Gregg Hurwitz (Thriller series – 5⭐️’s)
- Tuesday, February 8: BlogTour Book Review of The Night She Went Missing by Kristen Bird (Psychological Thriller 4.5⭐️’s )
- Wednesday, February 9: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, February 10: Mini Book Reviews of Ramses the Damned: Reign of Osiris by Anne and Christopher Rice (Fantasy – 5-stars ) and The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont (Historical Fiction – 4-stars)
- Friday, February 11: Book Blogger Hop