The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week has been one of cleaning up and cleaning out. At work, we had two fundraisers and one celebration for the community pretty close together. So, that meant our office had become a dumping ground for signage and other supplies left over from the events. We got it all cleaned up this week and put away in the storage closet. I can stop feeling claustrophobic at my desk now. Yay!
I’ve also been working on cleaning up my ARC books and getting things back in order. That is still a work in progress. It looks like I have 42 books to read before the end of summer (Labor Day) 😳
My oldest daughter dropped her cat off, yesterday, on her way to Disney World. Disney World during the summer is a lesson in heat endurance. But then she interned at Disney a few summers ago, so she knows that. That means we have four cats running around the house and antagonizing each other for the week. That’s always fun.
How was your week?
There is so much streaming now that I want to watch. I started with Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness on Disney+ and Evil, season 1 on Paramount +.
The Doctor Strange movie was… well… strange (pun intended). I liked it. The Scarlet Witch played a much different role than she did in any other movie she was in, but she’s in a bad place and has been since Avengers: Endgame. I enjoyed the movie. My husband didn’t really. I could tell by the way he started interrupting the movie to say silly things.
I saw Evil promos when it first came out but it looked too scary for me. Yet, 3 seasons in, I decided we would give season 1 a try. I watched the first two episodes at night right before bed and had nightmares about George (if you’ve watched it, you might remember who I’m talking about.) So, I started binge watching it during the day and that went much better. It’s very interesting and my husband and I both agree on that.
- Monday (June 20, 2022) Book Review – The Final Strife
- Tuesday (June 21, 2022) Book Review – The Lies I Tell
- Wednesday (June 22, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (June 23, 2022) Book Review – The Sizzle Paradox
- Friday (June 24, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Friday (June 24, 2022) Book Review – The Dark Matter of Natasha
- Monday (June 27, 2022): Book Review – Her Darkest Secret by Jessica Patch (Psychological Thriller / Serial Killer)
- Tuesday (June 28 2022): Book Review – The Vicious Grace by Emily Thiede (YA Fantasy)
- Wednesday (June 29, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (June 30, 2022) Book Review – Take A Chance on Greece by Emily Kerr (Romantic Comedy)
- Friday (July 1, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday (July 2, 2022) Book Review – Paradise Girls by Sandy Gingras (Women’s Fiction)