The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
My week at the beach was absolutely wonderful. Our view was incredible. I didn’t even need to go down to the beach because I felt like I was on it just being out on the deck. I even got burned laying out there. There were a couple of tagged sharks seen near the coast too in our area, so going in the water was a bit too much of a risk to me. I have a very healthy respect for sea creatures with rows and rows of teeth. 😲
We did do a lot of fun beach shopping, going to restaurants, and I even flew back home for a night in order to give Theo his meds because the pet sitter, as nice as she was, hadn’t had time to earn the amount of trust from him that it takes to give him his antibiotics. I used Lyft for the first time and discovered I am much too much of a princess to be a fan of it. I much prefer professional car services for the few numbers of time I need it.
This week has been all about getting back into the swing of things, so I allowed myself last weekend off from blogging while we got unpacked, did laundry, etc… – all that fun stuff.
How was your week?
Widgets/ Read Nows From Publishers (for NetGalley)
This is two weeks worth, so I just categorized and linked covers to Goodreads for your convenience.
Did you get any good books this week?
In the last two weeks, I’ve been watching both the new season of Stranger Things and the new Disney+ series, Obi Wan Kenobi.
Stranger Things is really scary so far. More like the first season than the last two have been.
I love Obi Wan! The whole premise and the gap it fills in the story. And that young Princess Leia is too cute and sassy. She embodies what I would imagine a younger Princess Leia would be like to perfection.
Did you watch anything good?
- Monday (May 23, 2022): Book Review – Never Coming Home by Hannah Mary McKinnon
- Tuesday (May 24, 2022): Book Review – Two Nights in Lisbon by Chris Pavone
- Wednesday (May 25, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (May 26, 2022) Book Review – Together We Burn by Isabel Ibanez
- Friday (May 27, 2022) Book Blogger Hop – Kindle App
- Tuesday (May 31, 2022): Book Review – Carolina Moonset by Matt Goldman
- Wednesday (June 1, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (June 2, 2022) Book Review – The Favor by Nora Murphy
- Friday (June 3, 2022) Book Blogger Hop – Book Review method
- Monday (June 6, 2022): Book Feature and Excerpt – The Fae Keeper by H. E. Edgmon
- Tuesday (June 7, 2022): Book Review – Ordinary Monsters by J.M. Miro
- Wednesday (June 8, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (June 9, 2022) Book Reviews – A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong and The Gatekeeper by James Byrne
- Friday (June 10, 2022) Book Blogger Hop