The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
After a rough week last week, hubby and I did a Staycation for a long weekend ending with Valentine’s Day. Sometimes a Staycation can be even better than a vacation because you don’t have to travel, you get to sleep in your own bed, and you know all the best places to order food…yay for DoorDash who brings us food even from nice restaurants, not just fast food.
On Valentine’s Day, we enjoyed a relaxing day and had my favorite “bad for me” lunch which is a strawberry milkshake and an order of French fries. I’ve always loved that combination. And then after a luxurious nap in the afternoon, we showed up for our reservation at our favorite restaurant for dinner. It was busy but since it is reservation only, it was a manageable busy and not at all overwhelming.
The rest of the week played off of the high of easing into normalcy and was very productive. I managed to finish our taxes and reserved a condo overlooking the beach for a week in May. Not bad for a week’s work.❤️
We finished watching The Book of Boba Fett on Disney+ this week. The last 3 episodes were wonderful. I started to watch Star Trek Discovery’s new season on Paramount+ but got distracted by The In Between – a new movie out whose trailer reminded me of a book I read not long ago called You’ve Reached Sam by Dustin Thao.
- Monday, February 14: Mini Book Reviews of Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cahoe and Reclaim the Stars (collection of short stories) (Both are YA Fantasy and 4-stars)
- Tuesday, February 15: Book Review of Mickey7 by Edward Ashton (SciFy – 5-stars)
- Wednesday, February 16: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, February 17: Book Review of The End of Getting Lost by Robin Kirman (Psychological Thriller/Suspense – 4-stars)
- Friday, February 18: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, February 21: Mini Book Reviews of Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli (YA Fantasy) and The Paradox Hotel by Rob Hart (SciFy Thriller)
- Tuesday, February 22: Blog Tour Book Review of The Trap by Evie Hunter (Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday, February 23: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, February 24: Book Review of The Night Shift by Alex Finlay (Mystery/Thriller)
- Friday, February 25: Book Blogger Hop