The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful holiday and that everyone else had a stellar weekend. It seems I made the Nice list. I never know until Christmas morning.😉
I received not 1, but 2 signed books to add to my collection. I got some cat socks because I’m a cat lover with no cat paraphernalia. I also received a new Apple Watch and an Apple home pod. I want to create stereo surround sound on our main tv using the home pods, so Santa got one for me to try before more come my way. My husband got me a very cool canvas created from the beginning of each scene of a movie. He chose my favorite movie, How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days. I love it!
On a more serious note, we’ve been trying to figure out how to best support my mother-in-law, who is newly widowed and lives 600 miles away. My husband (her son) is the only family she has left; yet, she is very determined, at 80, to live by herself in the same house in Maryland she has lived in since my husband was young. We had her down for the last few weeks, but she flies back tomorrow. She is technologically challenged to a scary degree – I mean, really scary. In this world, not being able to do even the basics with confidence is a problem. But that’s where we are at. If only Santa had left a little Christmas magic to help us figure out how to navigate this new stage we are entering as we learn to respect her wishes even though they make our lives much more stressful.
In blog news, Lily, who has been doing a Saturday post for the last few weeks, needs to stop to keep up with the demands of the end of her senior year of high school and transition to college. Her last review will be posted this Saturday, New Year’s Day!
I just love Emily in Paris, so I was quick to binge-watch season 2 when I received the notification that it had dropped.
- Tuesday, December 21: Book Review of The Perfect Escape by Leah Konen (☀️☀️☀️☀️ – Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday, December 22: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, December 23: Book Review of The House Fire by Rosie Walker (☀️☀️☀️☀️ – Psychological Thriller)
- Friday, December 24: Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday, December 25: Christmas memes
- Monday, December 27: Sunday Post on Monday (just this week)
- Tuesday, December 28: Book Review of The Sorority Murder by Allison Brennan (☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ – Mystery Thriller)
- Wednesday, December 29: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, December 30: Book Review of Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins (☀️☀️☀️☀️ – Psychological Thriller)
- Friday, December 31: Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday, January 1: Under Lily’s Umbrella’s last post: Book Review on Dracula by Bram Stoker