The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Thanksgiving was lovely. Lots of good food, and I had my daughters home for a whole week ❤️❤️❤️. We enjoyed turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, mac and cheese, green beans, and cornbread. And my youngest made pumpkin pie cheesecake for dessert 😋. I was beyond stuffed!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, I’ve moved on to ordering Christmas gifts. I am the world’s worst gift giver. I don’t think about material things for myself, so it’s hard for me to figure out material items for others. The only thing I wish I could find for the girls is a Playstation V, but those are still impossible to find unless you want to pay a significant overage to the people who buy to resell for twice what they paid for it on sites like eBay. I’m not desperate enough for that. It rankles me a bit that people do that.
The deck is almost done. Yay! And work is still crazy busy. I’ve been working part-time temporarily at a nonprofit, entering in donations and creating thank you notes for those donations. Since this is the season for giving, you can imagine.
Nothing new from NetGalley this week!!! I was sent a widget, but I haven’t done anything with it yet.
from Apple Books
Black Friday sale
Apple Books had a nice sale on Black Friday and these are the books I picked up for 2.99 or less (less in most cases). I linked covers to Goodreads.
Hawkeye came out on Disney+ this past week, so I watched the first two episodes of it. It’s good to see Hawkeye pulled out and spotlighted.
- Tuesday, November 23: Mini Reviews of a magical Thanksgiving cozy and two other books off of my bookshelf.
- Wednesday, November 24: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, November 25: Special holiday post: A Wrap-Up (no pun intended) of my fall Christmas-themed reads
- Friday, November 26: Book Blogger Hop
- Tuesday, November 30: Book Review of Nanny Dearest by Flora Collins
- Wednesday, December 1: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, December 2: Book Review of The Ballerinas by Rachel Kapelke-Dale
- Friday, December 3: Book Blogger Hop