The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Did you fall back last night? Does your country or state follow Daylight Savings Time?
I love having an extra hour of sleep, and I love the sunrise not being so late in the morning. It feels weird when sunrise is after 8 am.
This week has been pretty low-key. The big highlight was ordering new decking to replace the decking that’s starting to show much decay. It’s a second-story deck, so I really don’t want to step out and fall through a rotted-out section 😳 Fortunately, delivery people for supplies are apparently a lot easier to come by than delivery people for appliances. It took us almost a month to get our washer, but our decking supplies will be here by next Saturday.
No books are left on my requested shelf on NetGalley. My last two requests came through as approved. And I am at 80% feedback ratio. Woo hoo! My “Give Feedback “shelf, of course, is very full, with 58 books, but you have to start somewhere.
I couldn’t find much interesting on any of my streaming apps, but I did watch a new Netflix holiday movie called Love Hard, which is a combination of the two main characters favorite Christmas movies – Love, Actually and Die Hard.
Nina Dobrev’s character meets a guy on a dating app – he’s perfect except he lives on the other side of the country. So, she decides to surprise him for Christmas and – surprise, surprise – she finds out when she gets there that she’s been catfished but the guy she thought she was talking to lives in the town.
Totally predictable but still it made me smile.
I also found a cool new baking show on Netflix that mixes baking and engineering. It’s really creative and pretty cool when things go like they are supposed to go.
- Monday, November 1: Flors’s Traveling Christmas Shop by Rebecca Raisin ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (Holiday Fiction) – Book Review
- Tuesday, November 2: Under the Mistletoe by Sue Moorcroft ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Holiday Fiction) – Book Review
- Wednesday, November 3: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, November 4: Game On by Janet Evanovich ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Thriller)
- Friday, November 5: Book Blogger Hop
- Tuesday, November 9: Dreams Lie Beneath by Rebecca Ross ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (YA Fantasy) – Book Review
- Wednesday, November 10: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, November 11: Return of the Pharaoh by Nicholas Meyer ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Mystery/Thriller)
- Friday, November 12: Book Blogger Hop