The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Boy, what a busy week it was. I alternated between work and appointments so I had none of my usual free time. I miss my free time when I have to give it up. At least all the appointments went very well, and I finally have my new glasses. I just have to get used to them.😂
Can you believe Monday will be the first of August? I can’t! But this weather has been so hot and humid for so long, I’m ready for Fall and a break from this heat. Still no word on the new AC. Apparently, there is a shortage of the brand we are supposed to be getting – which is the one that is balanced between cost and reliability. These shortages are so troublesome! We are very fortunate that our current AC keeps plugging away. Keeping those fingers-crossed!
How was your week?
This week St. Martin’s Press sent me a few ARC widgets which both look very compelling AND my Paul Hollywood signed copy of Bake arrived in the mail!
We were horrified by Big Brother 24 this week but liked the turn it took. We have a fantasy BB game going amongst our family, which is a lot of fun!
For our Saturday night movie viewing, we watched the new Paramount+ movie Honor Society. I liked the Ferris Bueller style of narration where the main character talks to the audience. The school counselor role was unfortunate which makes me sad, even though it did provide some laughs. It was as you would expect but with a twist, just as I hoped ❤️
- Monday (July 25, 2022): Book Review – Violet Made of Thorns by Gina Chen (YA Fantasy)
- Tuesday (July 26, 2022): Blog Tour Book Review – Point Last Seen by Christina Dodd (Romantic Suspense)
- Wednesday (July 27, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (July 28, 2022) Book Review – Accomplished by Amanda Quain (Pride and Prejudice Retelling – YA)
- Friday (July 29, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Monday (August 1, 2022): Book Review – Alias Emma by Eva Glass (Espionage Thriller)
- Tuesday (August 2, 2022): Book Review – Thank You For Listening by Julia Whelan (Women’s Fiction)
- Wednesday (August 3, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (August 4, 2022) Book Review – Such A Good Mother by Helen Monks Takhar (Psychological Thriller)
- Friday (August 5, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday (August 6, 2022) Book Review – The Stars Between Us by Cristin Terrill (YA SciFy)