The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Have you ever had a week where you were so busy that it just was a total blur, even while you were living it? That’s how last week was for me. I had to work a little more than double the amount of time that I normally do plus my normal reading, writing reviews, blogging and social media. But it’s over now, so “whew!”
My baby girl is at the 911 desk for the first time today. She finally finished her “before answering calls” training on Friday and this is her first day being part of the real thing. She has to be there by 6:45am which has her doing all kinds of groaning and fussing – to which I reminded her I worked at a high school south of Charlotte (we live 15 miles or so north of the city) and had to be there at 6:30 am. I’m such a mom. 😂
That 800 page book I’m reading (Wayward by Chuck Wendig) has had me reading almost nonstop for the rest of this week. Luckily it’s very compelling.
So, that was my week – how was yours?
I was emailed a bunch of “read now” romcoms from St. Martin’s Press this week and one book from Random House. They all sound very good!
I’m hoping to watch the new Enola Holmes movie on Netflix this week. We’ve been kept very busy with Peripheral on Amazon Prime, Great British Bake Off on Netflix, and The Mighty Ducks on Disney+ so I didn’t get a chance last week.
- Monday (November 7, 2022) Book Review – Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six by Lisa Unger (Domestic Thriller)
- Tuesday (November 8, 2022) Book Review – Going Rogue by Janet Evanovich (Thriller with humor)
- Wednesday (November 9, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (November 10, 2022) Book Review – Runestone Saga: Children of Ragnorak by Cinda Williams Chima (Epic Fantasy)
- Friday (November 11, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Monday (November 14, 2022) Book Review – Murder at Black Oaks by Phillip Margolin (Murder Mystery)
- Tuesday (November 15, 2022) Book Review – Wayward by Chuck Wendig (hopefully) (Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction)
- Wednesday (November 16, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (November 17, 2022) Book Review -The Locked Attic by BP Walter (Psychological Thriller)
- Friday (November 18, 2022) Book Blogger Hop