The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week was pretty normal. Neither good nor bad – just a week.
I don’t go through reading slumps but I do go through rebellious periods when I just want to ditch the whole ARC and review system and just do whatever I want to do when I want to do it. It has been one of those weeks. I’m rebellious by nature, so that’s really no surprise, and I go through that ever once in a while. What sets it off? Who knows? The way the moon is aligned, boredom, FOMO? Your guess is as good as mine. I’m just anxiously waiting for it to pass.
Next week is going to be interesting. Tuesday, I’m having my four front top teeth all capped at the same time. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while now but money and courage have always gotten the better of me. I was born with teeth that naturally have a very thin enamel and because of that, the pulp in the middle of the tooth can somewhat be seen through the enamel – giving my teeth a yellowish appearance that no amount of brushing or bleaching can fix. So, I’ve never had a true white sparkly smile – ever. It’s really not that obvious because my teeth are on the small side, but still I’ve always wanted a white sparkly smile and now I’m going to get it. Keep your fingers crossed for me because I definitely have every worst case scenario playing through my head right now.
So, that was my week – how was yours?
Our Saturday night family movie this week was Thor: Love and Thunder, which is now on Disney+. (Thank you, Teri for alerting me 😊)
- Monday (September 12, 2022) Book Review – Lizzie Blake’s Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings (RomCom) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Tuesday (September 13, 2022): Book Review – Enola Holmes and the Elegant Escapade by Nancy Springer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wednesday (September 14, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (September 15, 2022) Book Review – The Final Equinox by Andrew Mayne (Thriller) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Friday (September 16, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Monday (September 19, 2022) Book Review – Mother Daughter Traitor Spy by Susan Elia MacNeal (Historical Thriller) ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
- Tuesday (September 20, 2022): Book Review – Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott (Fantasy based on Baba Yaga lore) – *reading level is Adult ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wednesday (September 21, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (September 22, 2022) Book Review – An Affair of Spies by Ronald H. Balson (Historical Thriller)
- Friday (September 23, 2022) Book Blogger Hop