The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer’s permission, Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end the following Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop’s purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.
What are some of your favorite books?
(Julie @ Stepping Stone Book Reviews)
I have so many favorite books, it kind of makes the word favorite lose meaning. I’ve broken them up by genre.
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- To Dance with Kings by Rosalind Laker
- The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella
- The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
- anything by Janet Evanovich – I have loved them all
- The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
- the Harry Potter series
- His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman
- The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- the original Shannara series by Terry Brooks
And then there were so many more that were on the tip of my brain and their titles just aren’t coming to me. I have no shortages of favorites. I picked ones that have stood the test of time but some of my more recent reads may end up on my all-time favorites list. The one at the top that I could see being there is Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus.