The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Mother’s Day!
This weekend, I am in what’s called The Triangle Area of North Carolina: Raleigh (NC State), Durham (Duke), and Chapel Hill (UNC). I will literally be in all three cities/towns. We are going up and my mother-in-law is coming down so we can all be together for my youngest daughter’s graduation from UNC Chapel Hill, which just happens to be on Mother’s Day. We will spend Saturday in Durham, where both of my daughters live, and Sunday is the graduation in Chapel Hill and, before we head back home, we are having dinner in Raleigh to celebrate Graduation and Mother’s Day. The Triangle Area is a lovely area of North Carolina and if the weather cooperates, it will be a very nice weekend. Unfortunately the weather cooperating is a big if since rain is forecasted for Saturday and Sunday is supposed to be 30 degrees less than what it has been in the last few weeks. It’s all about the layers this weekend .☺️
How was your week?
Only two books this week, and I am debating on a third. Yay! Finally some slowdown.
Widgets From Publishers (for NetGalley)
- Genre: Psychological Thriller
- Publication Date: June 28, 2022
- Publisher: Harlequin
- Genre: Murder Mystery
- Publication Date: September 6, 2022
- Publisher: Random House
Did you get any good books this week?
The newest show in the Star Trek world, Strange New Worlds is going back to its roots. Every show will be self contained and not an implied “to be continued” like so many streaming shows are. I like that. It reminded me a lot of the original show actually just with 2020s filming and special effects.
Did you watch anything good?
- Monday (May 2, 2022): Mini Book Reviews – Breathless by Amy McCullough (Thriller) and The Wedding Season by Katy Birchall (RomCom)
- Tuesday (May 3, 2022): Book Review – When Women Were Dragons by Kelly Barnhill (Fantasy)
- Wednesday (May 4, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (May 5, 2022) Book Review – Elektra by Jennifer Saint (General Fiction/Greek Mythology)
- Friday (May 6, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Monday (May 9, 2022): Book Review – My Wife Is Missing by D. J. Palmer (Psychological Thriller)
- Tuesday (May 10, 2022): Book Review – Dark Circles by Caite Dolan-Leach (Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday (May 11, 2022) WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (May 12, 2022) Book Review – Kagen the Damned by Jonathan Maberry (Dark Epic Fantasy)
- Friday (May 13, 2022) Book Blogger Hop
- Friday (May 13, 2022) Blog Tour Book Review – Knave of Secrets by Alex Livingston (Supernatural Thriller)