- What am I currently reading?
- What did I just finish?
- What am I reading next?
So far, The Spa Break has been funny and reflective. Since I’m much younger than the women in the story, it’s been interesting for me to contemplate if I will have any of them same regrets. I hope not!
- Genre: RomCom
- Pages: 308 pages
- Publisher: One More Chapter (Harper Collins)
- Publication Date: April 15, 2022
The Devil’s Dictionary (book 2) was worlds better than Last Tango in Cyberspace (book 1), but they are both very interesting sci-fi thrillers especially since the author uses technology that is in the works today as the base of the stories.
- Genre: Sci-Fi Thriller
- Pages: 333 and 324
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Publication Date: May 14, 2019, and April 19, 2022
A psychological thriller featuring identical twins – is anyone actually wondering why I grabbed the I’ll Be You widget quickly when Random House sent it to me? I think the question would be more like, why have you waited so long before reading it? 😊
- Genre: Psychological Thriller
- Pages: 348 pages
- Publisher: Random House
- Publication Date: April 26, 2022