- What am I currently reading?
- What did I just finish?
- What am I reading next?
This May End Badly is a lot of fun so far. I always like that whole pranks/fake relationship plot – it never gets old to me.
- Genre: RomCom (YA)
- Pages: 336 pages
- Publisher: Wednesday Books (St. Martin’s Press)
- Publication Date: April 12, 2022
Dread Wood was so good. The action and thrills started in the very beginning and it didn’t let up. The plot is complex. It’s a very good MG thriller that only took me 1 day to read.
- Genre: Thriller (MG)
- Pages: 195
- Publisher: Farshore
- Publication Date: March 31, 2022
I read a sample before I requested Pay Dirt Road. and I really liked it. It pulled me right in, so, of course, I’m looking forward to reading the rest of it.
- Genre: Mystery/Thriller
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: Minotaur Books (St. Martin’s Press)
- Publication Date: April 19, 2022