The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Another week of warm temps which I am enjoying. I have to enjoy it while it lasts because the hot temps always come on fast and furious.
This week was spent trying to figure out clothes for graduation. My daughter couldn’t find a dress when we went shopping last week and, since the graduation is on Mother’s Day, I definitely need something special to wear, right?
I ordered things, didn’t like them, and sent them back. Though, I did find a dress and wrap for me, now I just need to find shoes for me and a dress for my daughter. Another round is on its way this week. Fingers-crossed!
My poor Theo injured his front leg a few weeks ago. As you see in the picture, it doesn’t stop him from cramming himself into a cat tree bowl that is made for a much smaller cat. We have no idea how he injured it, and after a round of steroids, he still has a slight limp, so I’m trying to find ways to make things easier on that leg to let it finish healing. Cats aren’t really open to taking it easy, though, you know?
As Part of a Rachel’s Random Resources blog tour:
So, Halo (TV series on Paramount + ) has been advertised a lot lately. I’ve never played the video game, and I know whenever they try and adapt video games to movie or tv, it doesn’t translate well. But,still, that did not stop me from watching out of curiosity. I liked the film quality. It is very cinematic. The story is fairly easy to follow even not knowing the video game. It is quite a violent world, though, and the show creators have fun with that aspect. All in all, I thought it was okay.
I’m also still keeping up with Picard, Below Deck Down Under, and March Madness. UNC has made it to the elite 8 and will be playing tonight. Go heels!
- Monday, March 21: Book Review of The Recovery Agent by Janet Evanovich (Adventure Thriller – 5-stars)
- Tuesday, March 22: Book Review of The Lying Club by Annie Ward (Psychological / Domestic Thriller – 4-stars)
- Wednesday, March 23: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, March 24: Book Review of Remember Me by Estelle Laure (YA Contemporary)
- Friday, March 25: Book Blogger Hop
- Friday, March 25: Spotlight of These Walls Were Never Really There by Bryan Blears
- Monday, March 28: Book Review of A Forgery of Roses by Jessica Olson (Mystery/Thriller and Fantasy, YA – 4.5 stars)
- Tuesday, March 29: Book Review of Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus (Women’s Fiction – 5+ stars)
- Wednesday, March 30: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, March 31: Book Review of The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth (Domestic Thriller – 4.5 stars)
- Friday, April 1: Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday, April 2: Spotlight of BBNYA’s Bronze Winner: Accused by M.N. Jolley (Indie published * Supernatural Mystery) w/ My First Impressions and review links