The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
The trees are budding. That always makes me so happy and so stuffy and sneezy. The weather has been gorgeous for the most part. Perfect weather for sitting outside and reading. Especially on my deck, you know… the one we replaced the boards of late last fall. I’m so glad we did. I love how they look 😍
The adulting shopping trip with my youngest was successful. She is now ready for some serious interviewing and job getting. 😉. I loved having her home for most of the week.
I showed you my ripe lemon on my little lemon tree a few weeks ago, but I didn’t show you the size difference between it and a store bought lemon.
The one from my tree is on the left and the store bought one is on the right. Can you believe the size difference? We are going to try it with some shrimp scampi this week. 😋
All in all, I had a lovely week in spite of the pollen ❤️
As Part of The Write Reads’ blog tours
We’ve been watching some March Madness (and my bracket is unbelievably bad), some Below Decks Down Under, and we enjoyed the new Ryan Reynold’s movie on Netflix- The Adam Project.
- Sunday, March 13: Spotlight of Under the Bridge: A Liverpool Mystery by Jack Byrne
- Monday, March 14: Book Review of Secret Identity by Alex Segura (Noir Mystery/Thriller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Tuesday, March 15: Spotlight of The Rosewood Chronicles, Book 5 by Connie Glynn
- Wednesday, March 16: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, March 17: Mini Book Reviews of Under Lock and Skeleton Key by Gigi Pandian (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.✨) and I am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin (Thrillers)
- Friday, March 18: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, March 21: Book Review of The Recovery Agent by Janet Evanovich (Adventure Thriller – 5-stars)
- Tuesday, March 22: Book Review of The Lying Club by Annie Ward (Psychological / Domestic Thriller – 4-stars)
- Wednesday, March 23: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, March 24: Book Review of Remember Me by Estelle Laure (YA Contemporary)
- Friday, March 25: Book Blogger Hop
- Friday, March 20: Spotlight of These Walls Were Never Really There by Bryan Blears