The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
My birthday is Monday, so this weekend has been a fun one so far with more to come. My youngest daughter came home to celebrate with me, though my oldest daughter is in the middle of her industries’ busy season, so was not able to make it. You all may remember that I always love seeing my girls, even if it is just one of the two. I guess that’s one of the good things about my youngest being in college, she still has that flexibility to come home for a weekend.
My husband has been making me so much good food. It’s been incredible. And tonight, we are all going to The Melting Pot for a fondue feast. The Melting Pot has excellent gluten-free choices. It’s close to the normal offerings and they are so careful that I’ve always appreciated the steps the restaurant takes for its dietary restrictive customers.
Tomorrow is presents, cake, and steak & lobster for dinner. 😋
We watched Free Guy starring Ryan Reynolds, which is now on Disney+ and HBO Max. It was really good and had cameos that we oohhh’d and aahhh’d over. The story gave me lots to ponder once it was over, and I always like that attribute in a movie ☺️
- Monday, February 21: Mini Book Reviews of Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli (YA Fantasy) and The Paradox Hotel by Rob Hart (SciFy Thriller)
- Tuesday, February 22: Blog Tour Book Review of The Trap by Evie Hunter (Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday, February 23: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, February 24: Book Review of The Night Shift by Alex Finlay (Mystery/Thriller)
- Friday, February 25: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, February 28: Mini Book Reviews of Listening Still by Anne Griffin (Contemporary) and The One True Me and You by Remi K. England (YA Contemporary) – both 4-stars.
- Tuesday, March 1: Blog Tour Book Review of The Personal Shopper by Carmen Reid (RomCom/Women’s Fiction – 4.5-stars)
- Wednesday, March 2: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, March 3: Book Review of The Rumor Game by by Dhonielle Claytonand Sona Charaipotra (YA Contemporary)
- Friday, March 4: Book Blogger Hop