The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
The week between Christmas and New Year’s Day was mostly in the 70’s, which is above normal but then it changed drastically on Monday – I woke up to big flakes of snow coming down very hard. Big shocker! Of course, it didn’t last long or stick. But it was the beginning to a very abnormally cold but dry week. We normally have highs in the 50s during the winter but we went from 20 degrees above the normal to 20 degrees below the normal. Brrrrrr!
I finally got through to the end of the busy time at work, so I’ll be going back to working just two days per week for a few hours. That makes staying up with everybody’s blog posts and reading/reviewing so much easier. And my house is quiet again. As of today, everybody (and their cats) have gone back to school/work/ and home. So now it’s just hubby, me, and our two cats in the house. I always miss the girls when they aren’t here but I’ll be happy to get rid of the mess. 😇
This week, The Book of Boba Fett came out on Disney+ and we were front and center. It details what happened after Boba Fett perished with Jaba the Hut in the second of the original Star Wars trilogy, which I guess was episode 5 in the whole series. It takes place when Fett takes over Jaba’s stronghold and flashes back to his surviving the sand monster and forging a relationship with the Sand People. It’s filmed like the Mandalorian, which is a bit odd but you get used to it.
- Monday, January 3: Book Review of Cold the Night, Fast the Wolves by Meg Long (YA SciFy/Fantasy)
- Tuesday, January 4: Book Review of In Every Generation by Kendare Blake (YA Paranormal Fantasy)
- Wednesday, January 5: WWW Wednesday
- Wednesday, January 5: Blog Tour Book Review of We Watch You by NS Ford
- Thursday, January 6: Book Review of My Darling Husband by Kimberly Belle (Thriller)
- Friday, January 7: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, January 10: Book Review of Bad Luck Bridesmaid by Alison Rose Greenberg (Women’s Fiction masquerading as a RomCom 3.5 ⭐️’s)
- Tuesday, January 11: Book Review of The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlaine (Historical Fiction/ Mystery 4.5 ⭐️’s)
- Wednesday, January 12: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, January 13: Book Review of Anatomy, A Love Story by Dana Schwartz (Gothic Mystery/Romance 5 ⭐️’s)
- Friday, January 14: Book Blogger Hop