The Last House on the Street’s blurb sounds so compelling to me every time I read it. I will be starting this book later today, and as always, I can’t wait. I also love that both time lines are set in North Carolina, though I think the town is fictional. I’ll have to find that out before I start. Early reviews have been very positive with most being 5-stars.
- Genre: Mystery/Thriller and Women’s Fiction
- Pages: 346 pgs
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Publication Date: Jan. 11, 2022
Wow! What a story! I either finished it up late last night or this morning and it just blew me away. It’s such a strong emotional story as well as an action-packed adventure. Much awesomeness! It’s so hard to believe that this is a debut.
- Genre: SciFy (young adult)
- Pages: 365 pgs
- Publisher: Wednesday Books (St. Martin’s Press)
- Publication Date: January 11, 2022
I didn’t realize that Servant Mage is so short but with Christmas right around the corner, that’s probably a really good thing.
- Genre: Hitorical Fantasy
- Pages: 169 pags
- Publisher: Tor
- Publication Date: Jan. 18, 2022