The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Today, I have a five-hour drive ahead of me (round trip). We are going up to Raliegh, NC, to see my youngest perform with her college dance company. Then, we are returning home with my oldest and her cat. The younger will return home on Tuesday. It will be a long and late day, but we all have to work on Monday, so what’s a parent to do.
This week was a comedy of errors with the deck boards that didn’t show up last Saturday. They were rescheduled to come on Monday, and – surprise, surprise – they never showed. So, we rescheduled them for this Friday. Well… on Tuesday, when hubby returned home from work, he wanted to know why I didn’t tell him they brought the boards. They did what???? Apparently, someone decided to disregard the Friday date scheduled and just brought them and put them in the driveway. I’m just happy they are here. I wasn’t going to quibble about the delivery being early.
To all my blog friends in the US – I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of love, warmth, and good food.
My schedule will be light this week with mini book reviews of a Thanksgiving read on Tuesday and other books literally from my shelf. What??? I read two books that I have bought in the last year. On Thursday, I’m just going to post a wrap-up of the Christmas books I read and reviewed this fall for those of you looking for Christmas reads for December – I’ll probably post the regular memes because I can get them ready quickly and ahead of time. I’ll be around, but it will be here and there when I can.
I love the sound of this one. Atria books sent me the widget and I was happy to make roon in my schedule.
I’ve had so many NetGalley books recently that I didn’t have room to put books that I’ve gotten from Amazon.
We tried the new The Wheel of Time series on Prime Video . I had trouble following at first but by the end of the 1st episode I was following along thoroughly and looking forward to more.
- Monday, November 15: Cranberry Inn by Barbara Josselsohn ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (Holiday Fiction) – Book Review
- Tuesday, November 16: You’ve Reached Sam by Dustin Thao ☀️ ☀️ ☀️.5 (YA Contemporary) – Book Review
- Wednesday, November 17: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, November 18: A Cornish Christmas Murder by Fiona Leitch ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Holiday Mystery)
- Friday, November 19: Book Blogger Hop
- Tuesday, November 23: Mini Reviews of a magical Thanksgiving cozy and two other books off of my bookshelf.
- Wednesday, November 24: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, November 25: Special holiday post: A Wrap-Up (no pun intended) of my fall Christmas-themed reads
- Friday, November 26: Book Blogger Hop