The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It’s been a nice week. My youngest daughter has Fall Break, so she’s been home since Wednesday. You all know that I’m always happiest when my girls are home – one or both. I’m not picky. ❤️. Her cat, Ollie, came with her. Theo is happy to have a playmate but Josie is not amused. Lots of hissing and grumbling from her direction. 🙀
I noticed that the leaves are just beginning to change colors. I always love when they are at peak, so I’m looking forward to that happening very soon. And we brought the fig and lemon trees inside until spring. My poor lemon on the lemon tree still is not yellow. Apparently it takes a while before it ripens. I feel like it’s been all summer.
Fingers-crossed that my new washing machine is delivered Monday and all goes well with that.
A smaller book haul this week but that’s good. I was offered the audio book of one I already had the ebook ARC for – The Woman on the Pier – so I decided to take it and try listening while I read it – sort of like having the book read to me while I follow along. I might not lose focus on the audio that way!
My daughter, husband, and I watched Dune at home for a family movie night. It’s streaming on HBO Max concurrently with its theater release.
- Monday, October 18th: The Post Box at the North Pole by Jaimie Admans ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (Holiday Fiction) – Book Review
- Tuesday, October 19th: Child of Light by Terry Brooks ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ( Fantasy) – Book Review
- Wednesday, October 20th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, October 21st: Lies My Memory Told Me by Sacha Wunsch ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA SciFy Thriller)
- Friday, October 22nd: Book Blogger Hop: Bookish costumes
- Monday, October 25: Trashlands by Alison Stine ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (Dystopian Fiction) – Book Review
- Tuesday, October 26: You Can Go Your Own Way by Eric Smith ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️(YA Contemporary) – Book Review
- Wednesday, October 27: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, October 28: Fan Club by Erin Mayer (Psychological Thriller)
- Friday, October 29: The Book of Uriel by Elyse Hoffman (Historical Fantasy)
- Friday, October 29: Book Blogger Hop