The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This whole week was dark, gray, and raining but that led into a beautiful autumn weekend with sunny skies and temps that I absolutely love – in the 70s (23-24 Celsius for those outside the US)!!! And the upcoming week is supposed to be more of the same. I am very much looking forward to that.
My lovely daughters made it back from Disney in one piece and without any breakthrough viruses. They had a wonderful time and said that the ride lines were not long but shopping lines were CRAZY. Everyone wanted that 50 years of Disney World merchandise. My husband and I have been invited to go next year in early-ish December. They actually Face Timed us every evening, so it was sort of like we were there. The only pictures they sent though were these gems on the left 🙄
My husband and I got out and about a bit. We went to a fund-raising event that raised money for the people in our community who are still struggling financially as a result of Covid. It was a food and music type of affair with indoor and outdoor seating. We hung out in the cool night air enjoying the two localish bands that played – quite a nice evening!
I just watched more of what I’ve been enjoying (Lost Symbol on Peacock, The Great British Baking Show & (finally finished) Lucifer on Netflix, and Turner and Hooch on Disney+), but I did see this very tantalizing trailer and wanted to share it. ❤
- Monday, October 4th: Shadow Stained by Rachel Hobbs (Dark Fantasy Horror) – First Impressions & Excerpt
- Tuesday, October 5th: Book Review of Luminous by Mara Rutherford ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA Fantasy)
- Wednesday, October 6th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, October 7th: Book Review of The Santa Suit by Mary Kay Andrews ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (Holiday Fiction)
- Friday, October 8th: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, October 11th: The Mother Next Door by Tara Laskowski ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Domestic Suspense/Thriller) – Book Review and Excerpt
- Tuesday, October 12th: The Keeper of the Night by Kylie Lee Baker ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA Fantasy) – Book Review and Excerpt
- Wednesday, October 13th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, October 14th: Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (YA Gothic Thriller)
- Friday, October 15th: Book Blogger Hop: Frankenstein or Dracula?