The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
I survived (just barely) the group activities I had to participate in as part of Leadership Week last week at the nonprofit I’ve been helping out part time. I can’t figure it out. I just don’t get group activities with adults. Now, I am great at pulling people together to work out an issue or to plan out something. I get a lot from that. But to make a 3D representation of what you think it means to be a leader as a group project …yeah, that did nothing for me except make me wonder about some people.
I started letting Theo out on the second story deck because he’s been trying to run out the front door whenever I open it. I figured if he wanted to experience the outside that bad, the deck is a much safer place to do it. But I think I’ve created a monster. All he wants to do is hang out on the deck even more so than eating his food or other basics like that.
September Wrap-Up: I read 16 books last month and I’m at 130 books read for the year, so far. I posted 13 reviews plus the Sunday Post, WWWWednesday, and Book Blogger Hop weekly. Thank you all for bearing with me as I’ve been figuring out when reading and sharing everyone’s posts fits into my new schedule each day.
The Write Reads Blog Tour ARC
Not on NetGalley
From the Publicist through Edelweiss+
I couldn’t find any interesting new movies or series to watch this week, but a new season of The Great British Baking Show started on Netflix. That’s always fun to watch.
I mentioned that I switched from HuluLive to YouTube TV for my normal network TV watching, a few weeks ago, and I’ve got to say, I really like it. I’m also very glad they worked out their agreement with NBC Universal this week. If they hadn’t, it could have totally disrupted by Bravo reality series watching. Lol. I don’t know what I’d do without Below Deck or Real Housewives as background noise when I’m typing up book reviews and such.
- Monday, September 27th: Book Review of Falling in Louvre by Fiona Leitch ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️.5 (RomCom)
- Tuesday, September 28th: Book Review of the Scholomance series by Naomi Novik ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA Fantasy)
- Wednesday, September 29th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 30th: Book Review of The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (Psychological Horror Thriller)
- Friday, October 1st: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, October 4th: Shadow Stained by Rachel Hobbs (Dark Fantasy Horror) – First Impressions & Excerpt
- Tuesday, October 5th: Book Review of Luminous by Mara Rutherford ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA Fantasy)
- Wednesday, October 6th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, October 7th: Book Review of The Santa Suit by Mary Kay Andrews ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (Holiday Fiction)
- Friday, October 8th: Book Blogger Hop