The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week has been another quiet one but the week ahead is going to be more busy than usual. My young adult daughters are taking a trip to Disney World – just the two of them. We’ve always gone as a family and I usually end of refereeing between the two and setting limits on the oldest one because the youngest gets very cranky if she doesn’t get breaks – so I’m a mom, which is my way of saying I’m a bit worried about the normal traveling stuff and about how they are going to make out without an intermediary. It doesn’t matter how old they get because a mom still has to be a mom 🙂
I’ve also got a Leadership Development thing I have to attend throughout the week on top of my normal schedule. I’m an introvert through and through, so things where you know there is going to be group activities just fills me with dread. Does anybody like those?
I have been a big fan of the Stephanie Plum series for probably my whole adulthood or at least most of it, so you can imagine how over the moon I was when I received this widget from the publisher. You would have thought I won the lottery if you had been here when the email came through.
I continued watching Lucifer on Netflix and Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol on Peacock. I also tried one of the new fall shows on network TV, The Big Leap on Fox. It covers surprisingly deep themes yet still has a sense of humor. I always love a good reality tv mocking.
Click on the pictures to go to the event registration.
FREE Virtual Book Tours
- Monday, September 20th: Book Review of This Is Why We Lie by Gabriella Lapore ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (YA Mystery/Thriller)
- Tuesday, September 21st: Book Review of Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA SciFy/Fantasy)
- Wednesday, September 22nd: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 23rd: Book Review of The Stowaway by James S. Murray and Darren Wearmouth ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Thriller)
- Friday, September 24th: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, September 27th: Book Review of Falling in Louvre by Fiona Leitch ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️.5 (RomCom)
- Tuesday, September 28th: Book Review of the Scholomance series by Naomi Novik ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA Fantasy)
- Wednesday, September 29th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 30th: Book Review of The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ ☀️ (Psychological Horror Thriller)
- Friday, October 1st: Book Blogger Hop