The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
It was a very quiet week, this week. I preordered the new iphone and will be excited to get that at the end of the week or so. I’ve gone longer than normal with this last upgrade, which just makes it more exciting.
I’ve been participating in NaNoWriMo for the last two years, and I completed one half of a rough draft year one and the second half year two, then decided to put the whole thing on the back burner for now. So, I was going to skip NaNoWriMo this year. I’ve been so crazy busy with my reading/review schedule that creative thoughts could not find their way in at all. So, I had no ideas or couldn’t remember any.
Until my dear friend, the wonderful Diana Peach (D. Wallace Peach) who writes incredible fantasy stories, put out a post about writing retellings. The suggestions for how to make a retelling fresh and new really inspired those creative juices to flow once again. So I may do NaNoWriMo after all. I’m in the porocess of researching stories to retell, and then I will see if I can come up with a plot like I have an idea to do. It’s always exciting when I start the reseach process.
NetGalley Book Haul
all book covers are linked to NetGalley
I also bought book #1, Hush, because I haven’t read that yet but remembered hearing great things about it.
For those of you who are Dan Brown fans like me, I have a great new show for you! Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol on the Peacock app. I have no idea where and how you can get this if you are not in the US but it’s defintely worth researching to figure out if it’s available in your country.
- Monday, September 13th: Book Review of Lies Like Wildfire by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ 1/2 (YA Thriller)
- Tuesday, September 14th: Book Review of Never Saw Me Coming by Vera Kurian ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday, September 15th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 16th: Book Review of The Necklace by Matt Witten ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (Thriller)
- Friday, September 17th: Book Blogger Hop
- Monday, September 20th: Book Review of This Is Why We Lie by Gabriella Lapore ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (YA Mystery/Thriller)
- Tuesday, September 21st: Book Review of Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (YA SciFy/Fantasy)
- Wednesday, September 22nd: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 23rd: Book Review of The Stowaway by James S. Murray and Darren Wearmouth ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Thriller)
- Friday, September 24th: Book Blogger Hop