The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
We’ve had a break from the excessive southern heat this week. Instead of normal summer temps of 90+(F) / 32+(C) plus, it’s only been in the 80’s. This is always a welcome change. It has me thinking about varying up my VR workout (Supernatural) with some walking outside.
Of course, this is also the time of year when pollen gets worse, so my allergies are going crazy. That doesn’t make being outside such a great idea, but how do I resist the nicer weather. You would think taking three prescriptions for allergies all year would make them non-existent but somehow it doesn’t.
Even my youngest cat, Theo, can’t resist the fresh air and he gets stuffy from environmental allergens too. He has FIV and a chronic sinus infection, and I often wonder if that makes him more susceptible to allergens than other cats. I limit his exposure but it feels mean to not let him bask in the fresh air a little.
NetGalley Book Haul
all book covers are linked to NetGalley
From Harper Collins imprints HQ and One More Chapter
From Random House /Ballantine
Last weekend, hubby, the girls and I went to the theater to see Shang-Chi, the newest Marvel superhero to hit the theater. I love Asian mysticism/magic and martial arts, so I enjoyed this movie a lot. AND, the last season of Lucifer came out on Netflix on Friday. I didn’t waste any time watching a few episodes.
- Tuesday, September 7th: Book Review of Rock, Paper, Scissors by Alice Feeney ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday, September 8th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 9th: Book Review of Lady’s Ransom by Jeff Wheeler ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (epic fantasy)
- Friday, September 10th: Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday, September 11th: Book Review of The Dating Game by Sandy Barker ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (romcom)
- Monday, September 13th: Book Review of Lies Like Wildfire by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ 1/2 (YA Thriller)
- Tuesday, September 14th: Book Review of Never Saw Me Coming by Vera Kurian ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ (Psychological Thriller)
- Wednesday, September 15th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, September 16th: Book Review of The Necklace by Matt Witten ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️☀️ (Thriller)
- Friday, September 17th: Book Blogger Hop