The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This week was pretty quiet. Great news is we received both bed frames and mattresses and hubby spent a good portion of yesterday getting them all put together and set-up. Yay! My daughters have a place to sleep again when they come home here and there. Now, the fun part – getting Ikea to credit my credit card for the beds and mattresses that I originally ordered but that were cancelled – parts by them and parts by me. But, that’s a problem for another day. I have the credit card company working on it because that seemed like the safest route.
Next weekend is a busy weekend. Friday, we will pack up a U-Haul with all the furniture, etc… my daughters wanted from their rooms and storage and drive it up to Durham. We have movers scheduled up there to unload the U-Haul and carry everything up by stairs to their third floor apartment. Nothing can go wrong with all of this right? We’ve moved enough to know to expect the unexpected. But maybe we’ll get lucky. It happens. I haven’t won the NC million dollar lottery for people who have gotten the Covid vaccine yet, but that should be no reflection on the luck that I generate, right?
NetGalley ARC Approvals and Widgets
The Only Book Not From NetGalley
The new season of Big Brother started this week. My husband and I only started watching it a few years ago but now we are front and center when a new season starts. I also watched a few things on HBO Max. I have never seen the Titans, but they have been promoting season 3 which will drop next month, so it caught my eye. I watched part of season 1, so far. It’s DC – so it’s dark, violent, and a bit disturbing but also kind of interesting. But, on the side of HBO – the lighter family side, is the second Space Jam movie. I never thought they would make a second of this movie but they did. So to dispel the dark violence of the Titans, I watched it. It’s fun. Good message. Kids should love it. A few things in it for adults to chuckle at.
- Tuesday, July 13th: Book Review of Shoulder Season by Christina Clancy ☀☀☀☀ and a Blog Tour Book Review of Emma’s Tapestry by Isobel Blackthorn ☀☀☀☀☀
- Wednesday, July 14th: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, July 15th: Blog Tour Book Review of The Secret Notebook by Julia Wild ☀☀☀☀
- Friday, July 16th: Book Blogger Hop – What is your least favorite type of character?
- Tuesday, July 20th: Book Review of Mother of All by Jenna Glass ☀☀☀☀☀
- Wednesday, July 21st: WWW Wednesday
- Thursday, July 22nd: Thriller Thursday Book Review of The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig ☀☀☀☀☀
- Friday, July 23rd: Book Blogger Hop – Have you ever done the Classics Club challenge?