We took a day trip yesterday and watched my daughter’s virtual graduation with her and our younger daughter, then took them both for a late lunch. It was a nice day, though a bit hard to believe she is going to be starting her career in just a few short weeks.
My blog hit two milestones this week:
How was your week?
20 Books of Summer ‘21: 10/20
Goodreads’ 2021 Reading Challenge: 86/104
I’m leaving this on here for a second week in case anyone missed it last Sunday.
Free to the Public – Virtual Event
Summer Thriller Series – Riley Sager with Taylor Adams
July 6, 2021 7pm-8pm EST on Zoom
Sponsored by my local indie bookstore – Main Street Books, Davidson, NC
Since there are so many books this week, I just linked each cover to its Goodreads page.
NetGalley Widgets from Publisher
I hope you come back to see the following. I have a book review posted TODAY, and I linked it in here so you don’t miss it:
- Monday (6/28): YA Contemporary| Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Tuesday (6/29): Domestic Thriller Book Review| The House Guests by Emilie Richards⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wednesday (6/23): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (6/24): Medical Thriller Book Review |The Bone Code by Kathy Reichs ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Friday (6/25): Book Blogger Hop
I tried most of the first season of Intelligence with David Schwimmer on the Peacock streaming app this week. I kind of liked it. It originally airs on Sky One which is a UK network/channel and it is very British. I don’t always get British humor and that was really obvious when I was watching this.