The Three Ws are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I’m currently enjoying the third and final book in The Once and Future Queen trilogy. I’m loving it so far. The writing is as good as it was in the second book which was a five-star read for me. The first book is not that great but two and so far three are phenomenal. I highly recommend the trilogy – just don’t judge the whole series by the first book.
Legend of the Lakes by Clara O’Connor
- Genre: (YA) Epic Fantasy
- Print Length: 508 pgs
- Publisher: Harper Collins / One More Chapter
- Publication Date: June 24, 2021
Mirrorland is an interesting psychological thriller. It has strong notes of Neverland, Wonderland, and even Oz with all of their allegorical messages. This is not a kids book, though. It is meant to be read on two different levels, both through the eyes of an adult. I’m reading it for a The Write Reads blog tour later this month.
Mirrorland by Carole Johnstone
- Genre: Psychological Thriller
- Print Length: 319 pgs
- Publisher: Scribner
- Publication: April 20, 2021
I have read one other Elly Griffiths novel – not of this series – and I enjoyed it very much. I think this series looks even more interesting than the one I read, so I am excited for this read.
The Night Hawks by Elly Griffiths
- Genre: Mystery
- Print Length: 250 pgs
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflen Harcourt
- Publication Date: June 29, 2021
What are you reading this week? Anything that you’re particularly excited about?