One of my Mother’s Day gifts this year was a lemon tree, and it has just bloomed which will turn into fruit if the tree is old enough. You can almost see the beginnings of the lemons in the middle of the flowers, can’t you? Okay, baby lemons are actually green, so these are just the very beginning and the tree probably isn’t mature enough to produce fruit yet. Still, it’s exciting, especially for someone like me who has a very brown thumb.
My oldest daughter finished up her Master’s this week and is off to the mountains for a girls’ weekend. She did stop by and spent the night here before they left, which is always wonderful. The lease on the girls’ new apartment came through this week too, so it’s time to start checking off some boxes on the to-do list I made last week.
I’ve also been enjoying the virtual sessions of TorCon. The one good thing that came from the pandemic is more virtual events and the accessibility of those events. I always enjoy listening to writers talk about their craft. ❤️
How was your week?
NetGalley Widgets and Approvals
Kindle Unlimited download
I finished watching the new season of Lucifer and, oh boy, what a season it is!
I also started watching Loki on Disney+. I liked it, but then I’ve liked almost everything Disney+ has done so far. I can’t wait to see what develops as we get more into Loki’s story and his work with the Time Variance Authority.
What did you watch this week?
In case you missed any of my posts last week, you can find them here:
- Tuesday (6/8): Psychological Thriller Book Review| The Damage by Caitlin Wahrer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wednesday (6/9): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (6/10): (Blog Tour) Psychological Thriller Book Review |The Happy Family by Jackie Kabler ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Friday (6/11): Book Blogger Hop: Opinion on love triangle plots
I hope you come back to see the following:
- Tuesday (6/15): Psychological Thriller Book Reviews| The Maidens by Alex Michaelides AND Hairpin Bridge by Taylor Adams ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wednesday (6/16): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (6/17): (Blog Tour) Fantasy Book Review |The Bookminder by M.K. Wiseman ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Friday (6/18): Book Blogger Hop: How often do you post on your blog and/or social media?