It took Theo (cat) a few days to get over being at the cat hotel while we were at the beach, but he’s finally back to mostly normal. He just wants a bit more snuggles, and who am I to complain about that. He’s so soft and fluffy 😻
So, for Mother’s Day earlier this month, my husband, who is always on the lookout for new, creative, and cool gift ideas, bought me a piece of a rural estate in Northern Ireland. This comes with the legit title of Lady of the Manor or just Lady. My official title is Lady Theresa Everton Pulyer of Ardmore, which I shortened to Lady Tessa. It’s mostly just for fun as it’s a title connected to property rather than peerage, and what better place to use a title for fun than here in the blogosphere. I know you all will have a chuckle along with me when you see it. It’s also a way to show my husband that I appreciate his thoughtful gift. He always amazes me with what he comes up with. I’m not nearly as creative when it comes to gifts.
This is a long weekend for the US and the UK and maybe other places as well. I’m enjoying it with some good books, how about you?
I am participating in the 20 Books of Summer Challenge sponsored by 746 Books blog . Below are my 20 books for this summer ❤️
If you are interested in virtually attending this FREE event by Tor Publishing, you can sign up here.
I watched this ⬇️ ⬇️⬇️⬇️ because…well…it’s Friends. Enough said. ❤️
What did you watch this week?
In case you missed any of my posts last week, you can find them here:
- Sunday (5/23): (SciFy ☀️☀️☀️☀️.5) Book Review | Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- Tuesday (5/25): (Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | You Will Remember Me by Hannah Mary McKinnon
- Wednesday (5/26): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (5/27): (Mini Reviews) Book Review | Saints and Misfits & Misfits in Love by S.K. Ali and Spells Trouble by P.C. & Kristin Cast
- Friday (5/28): Book Blogger Hop
I hope you come back to see the following:
- Tuesday (6/1): (Mini Reviews) Thriller Book Reviews| Chase the Lion by A.J. Tata and Kill or Die by Samantha Lee Howe
- Wednesday (6/2): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (6/3): (Mini Reviews) RomCom Book Reviews|Duvet Day by Emily Kerr and Better Together by Christine Riccio
- Friday (6/4): Book Blogger Hop