I made it to the beach with gas to spare and very little mask wearing. North Carolina (where I live) and South Carolina (where I am now) have lifted their mask mandates, so it’s just a matter of being respectful to businesses that aren’t willing to let masks go yet and don’t understand that the CDC has declared that the Covid vaccine (Pfizer and Moderna) work as they should and you are not likely to get Covid or pass it on to others if you have been fully vaccinated. Which, of course, the same businesses that were reluctant and did a very bad job of implementing mask wearing last year are the same ones who do not want to let go of masks now. Just an ironic aside for you.
Well, it was a long day of traveling, so I’m keeping it short and sweet this week. ❤️. How was your week?
Click on any book cover to be redirected to its Goodreads’ page to learn more about it.
NetGalley Widgets – Blog Tour Reads
Book Sale Purchases
I didn’t have a lot of time for tv watching this week, though I did get caught up with The Good Doctor and the latest season of Worst Cooks in America.
Did you read, watch, or do anything fun this week?
I’m posting my WWW post here instead of separately on Wednesday TEMPORARILY (just until June). I will reblog this whole post on Wednesday, so anyone who may have missed it has a quick link to find it.
In case you missed any of my posts last week, you can find them here:
- Tuesday (5/11): (Legal Thriller ☀️☀️☀️.5) Book Review | A Good Mother by Lara Bazelon
- Wednesday (5/12): (Mystery/Women’s Fiction ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | The Newcomer by Mary Kay Andrews
- Thursday (5/13): (Women’s Fiction ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | The Girl I Used to Be by Heidi Hostetter
- Friday (5/14): Book Blogger Hop
I hope you come back to see the following:
- Tuesday (5/18): (Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica
- Wednesday (5/19): (Fanatsy ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | Warrior’s Ransom by Jeff Wheeler
- Thursday (5/20): (Mini Reviews) Book Review | The Taker by Alma Katsu – Fantasy and Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler – YA Rom Com
- Friday (5/21): Book Blogger Hop