to all those who celebrate it
All books but the last one are NetGalley books – a combination of widgets, approvals, a wish granted, and Read Nows (St. Martin’s Press did one of their batch of Read Nows for 48 hours).
The last book, The Watcher Girl by Minka Kent is my Amazon Prime first read selection for April. Don’t forget to make your selections.
(Clicking on a book cover will take you to its Goodreads’ page.)
I haven’t had a chance to watch anything new. I’ve just been keeping up with the series I’ve mentioned in the past. With the girls home, it’s too much talking and too little watching.❤️
Did you read, watch, or do anything fun this week?
In case you missed any of my posts last week, you can find them here:
- Tuesday (3/30): (Mystery/ Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | Tell No Lies by Allison Brennan
- Tuesday (3/30): (Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review |The House of Killers by Samantha Lee Howe
- Wednesday (3/31): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (4/1): (Psychological Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review |The Dinner Guest by B. P. Walters
- Friday (4/2): Book Blogger Hop: Bookblogger Burnout
- Friday (4/2): (YA Dark Thriller☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | What Beauty There Is by Corey Anderson
- Saturday (4/3): (Fantasy/Paranormal Thriller) Author Q & A | Karolina Dalca: Dark Eyes by M. R. Noble
I hope you come back to see the following:
- Tuesday (4/5): (Psychological Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | Just My Luck by Adele Parks)
- Wednesday (4/6): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (4/7): (Psychological Thriller ☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review |The Weekend Away by Sarah Alderson
- Friday (4/8): Book Blogger Hop
- Saturday (4/9): (Rom Com ☀️☀️☀️☀️) Book Review | Uncork My Love by Rich Amooi