The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This weekend my daughters came home and my sister drove down from Delaware – all to celebrate my birthday with me, (which is today – Sunday the 28th). Lots of wonderful family time!
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week were absolutely gorgeous! Sunny and high 60s to low 70s. The sun and warmer temps definitely lifted my mood. I did a lot of walking, and it felt good to leave my four walls, even for a brief time. I’m happy to report that the lake is looking less brown in the sunshine.
How was your week?
Books Read in February
Since it’s the end of the month, I thought I’d do a wrap up. I read the following 12 books this month and posted 12+ book reviews.
These are the books I received through NetGalley this week. St. Martin’s Press did one of their large Read Now weekends – this time for YA Rom Coms, which you can probably tell from the covers:
In case you missed any of my posts last week, you can find them here:
- Tuesday (2/23): Book Review | The Russian Cage by Charlaine Harris (Fantasy ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️)
- Wednesday (2/24): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (2/25): Book Review | Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft (YA Fantasy ☀️☀️☀️☀️)
- Friday (2/26): Book Blogger Hop: Do you use Goodreads?
I hope you come back to see the following:
- Tuesday (3/2): Book Review | Small Magic by Terry Brooks (Fantasy ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️)
- Wednesday (3/3): WWW Wednesday
- Thursday (3/4): Book Review | Forget Me Not by Alexandra Oliva (Mystery)
- Friday (3/5): Book Blogger Hop: How have books changed you the most?
I didn’t really watch anything this week. I was too busy walking or reading for screen time. It is supposed to rain all week this week, so I’m sure I will watch something good coming up.
Did you read, watch, or do anything fun this week?