Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts, hosted by Bookishly Boisterous, is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too).
This month I am talking about gift ideas for holidays. Today is bookish stocking stuffers!
Some Practical and Some Fun Stocking Stuffers
1) Peeps Eyeglasses Cleaner
- GROUND BREAKING TECHNOLOGY: Peeps eyeglass cleaner is an efficient and durable ground-breaking carbon microfiber tech that cleans all glasses.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE: A very effective dry-clean technology, substance free, that is also used exclusively in space by NASA to clean glass.
- SAFE TECHNOLOGY: Won’t damage the special coating of the eyeglass lens. Safe technology for designer glasses as well as normal reading glasses.
- A BETTER VIEW: Peeps eyewear cleaner leaves your glasses and sunglasses free of any residue, including fingerprints, streaks, smudges and more!
- BRING IT EVERYWHERE: The perfect size eyeglass cleaner to take with you – it measures approximately 4x1x1 inches. Available in 7 unique colors.
2) Alice in Wonderland Kaleidoscope Necklace
Take a peek inside Kevin and Deborah Healy‘s elegant silver column pendant and tumble down the rabbit hole into a world of wonder. Inside is a miniature, fully functioning kaleidoscope that creates snowflake-like patterns when you roll the column between two fingers. The shifting tapestries of vibrant colors are created by three mirrored surfaces as they reflect tiny grains of sea glass, recycled glass, and mineral gems. The exterior is embossed with the ever-tardy white rabbit from Lewis Carroll’s classic Alice in Wonderland. Suspended from a sterling silver chain. Handmade in California and engraved with the initials of the artists and the year it was made.
3) Fintie Screen Cleaning Pad
- Designed to clean all touch screen devices including iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, MacBook, Samsung Tablets, Kindles, iPhone 8/ XR/ XS, Samsung S9/ S9+/ S10/ S10+, and laptop/ computer/ TV/ Nintendo Switch/ camera screen.
- Made of vegan leather on the back and soft microfiber cloth to effectively remove dust, fingerprints, smudges and other residue from the screen.
- Features elastic handle strap for any hand size, easy to keep hold of the clean pad while wiping across the screen.
- This screen cleaner is durable and reusable. You may carefully mist a very little water, screen cleaner on the soft cloth to help with very dirty surfaces.
- Comes with various vibrant colors and patterns in 4 Pack. (Size: 3 x 3 inch)
4) Literary Pun or Other Cool Bookmarks
5) Wooden Book Page Holder
Yonor Wooden Page Holder– Keep the pages in your favorite book held wide open with one hand. Standing, sitting or lying down, and you still have a free hand for that wine glass.
6) Mini Library Scented Tea Lights – Set of 10
Ariane Scholl & Andy Kenney’s compact collection of scented tea lights will delight those whose favorite place for their nose is in a book. A wide range of literary references in this set of 10 ensures that there’s something for every bookworm to love—and it’s as portable (unlit, of course) as a favorite paperback.
Inspired by a tale of unrequited love among reckless, wealthy socialites in the beach mansions of Long Island, The Green Light smells like 1920s perfume mixed with the sea. Signal Fire’s comforting woodsy scent is laced with a slightly less civilized musky undertone, hinting at what might happen if British schoolboys marooned on an uninhabited island were to unleash their untamed inner beasts. The Scarlet Letter, sweetly dark and seductive, combines fragrances of wild red roses and black currant, inspired by the symbolism of the rosebush in the haunting American classic. Made in Illinois.
Includes ten .5 oz tea lights and a label, which converts into a bookmark for your current read.
– Signal Fire
– Burning Books
– Open Road
– Moonlit Moors
– The Green Light
– Walden Woods
– Pemberley Park
– Scarlet Letter
– Aged Page
– Café Au Library
I will still be running the normal posts- they are already finalized and scheduled but I will be celebrating Christmas AND celebrating it at DisneyWorld (I know I’m crazy but when one of your little chicks flies out of the nest and lands there … well, I’m one determined momma bird). I am anticipating views will be down but the posts will still be there after the holidays if you see something interesting ❤️. I hope everyone has a happy holiday season and gets to enjoy time with friends and family.
Disclaimer: The products on this page are my finds through researching stores I regularly buy gifts from. I am not paid to endorse these products nor do I accept responsibility or liability should you decide to buy any product mentioned on this blog site. Responsibility is that of the seller and/or manufacturer of the product.
Categories: Bookish (and not so bookish) Thoughts
See my “About me” on my site.